How to sim IMEI unlock any iPhone permanently and officially with iphonesunlock.co.uk
NOTE - Before Unlocking;
- Turn OFF 'Find my iPhone'.
- Make sure that your IMEI is clean, not blocked or blacklisted.
- If you do not have the Apple I.D and password, please sign OUT from the Apple I.D / iCloud.
- Make sure your phone is locked to the network selected, or check by using 'Network Check.'
- If you are on a network carrier tariff contract, you must be up to date with your bill payments. If you owe your carrier money we cannot unlock your iPhone.
- Some networks require that you have had your contract with them for a minimum amount of time before iPhone Unlocks are permitted, usually 3 months. In this instance, we will process your unlock after the minimum time period expires, if ordered within that time.
Please note there are absolutely no refunds if you don't follow the above instructions correctly.
See our full 'IMEI - How-to Guide' for all you need to know about your iPhone's IMEI number.
- Either find your iPhone model or network locked to and select.
- If you selected your iPhone model, choose your network from the drop-down menu.
- Type in IMEI number (first 15 digits, find by dialling *#06# or on rear of iPhone /iPad).
- Make payment using PayPal or your debit / credit card safely and securely.
- Wait between 1-10 days (depending on country & network) for our confirmation email.
- Next, insert a different sim card into your iPhone from another network you wish to use.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes, then set-up your iPhone again.
- Don’t have another sim? Launch iTunes, back up iPhone, erase iPhone, then restore.
- When you see the message below on your iTunes computer screen, iPhone is unlocked!